Flawless to Acne Prone Skin? What are the causes?

Assalamualaikum wbt guys!

19 years of my life, I never have a big issue with my pimples and acne. My friends said I am flawless back then (even though I dont think so lol) However, in my late 20s around November 2017, my face started to misbehave.

It began with all those tiny bumps on my forehead for the first month and keep expanding to the cheeks and chin (which I never have pimple on my chin before 😭) The saddest thing ever is up till now I dont have any idea on what are the reasons behind those breakouts!

Yes, I like makeup but I dont wear makeup that much pun. Sebulan sekali pun jarang, mostly I only wear them for special occasion which is not that often. Most of the time I makeup kan orang ja hahah. To class? Memang tak lah nak makeup, I am super lazyyyy. Most of the time I only would wear lipstick and mascara to class.

Then what is the reason? My friend said that "Dayah baru nak hit puberty" LOL cannot relate at all. Skincare? I think I dont have any tremendous change in my skincare routine during that time. Besides, previously my face is not sensitive at all to the change in any skincare. It will give no bad effect to my skin, back then la.

For the food that I consume, yes I take oily, dairy and berlemak food without any pantang. But before this pun sama je, so if it is because of the food that I take kenapa sekarang baru nak start misbehave? Maybe because sekarang baru sensitive idk. Maybe hormone?

Anyway I am 21 this year (2018). This breakouts have been for 3 months+ by now. I know people might think that "eleh baru 3 bulan nak kecoh, aku ni dah bertahun menghadap krisis jerawat" emm I am sorry if you came across into that perception but having 19 years free from acne problem make me stress out because out of nowhere this breakouts had just happen.

Because of that, throughout 2017 and 2018 (even though it just 2 months now) I have spend a lot of my money on skincares (and makeups too oppsss) to achieve back my old skin so lets pray that I will ISTIQAMAH utk memakai mereka dan bukan hanya seronok membeli semata-mata lepastu display kat shelves cis

Later, in shaa Allah I will do a post on my new skincare routine on how I work to combat my acne. It is not succeed yet, I am still struggling tho. This is just the beginning so I decide to blog it for myself in the future to cherish the struggling moments 😂

Comments

Popular Posts