Long Lost Diary Back to 2016

Assalamualaikum ya ahli rumah eh eh ya ahli blog ehee ustaz kata kalau masuk rumah sebut bagi penuh eg: Assalamualaikum ya ahli rumah. Haa gitu ahaahaha!

Okay actually out of nowhere I just found out a virtual diary which actually was my assignment back then during my Asasi so I feel like sharing some of them here. Pardon me, these were my writings 2 years ago so kalau ada yg pelik pelik tu saya minta maaf hee so without further ado, here you go!




While you're reading this I'm probably thousands of feet above the ground flying off to my next adventure destination. Okay, I’m just kidding. By the way, it's been a whirlwind couple of weeks so far but I have none other to thank but Allah, The Almighty, for this countless enjoyable sight throughout the life of being an Asasian here!

I registered as a student of Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) on 28th May 2015. Centre of Foundation Studies in Management of UUM is still new, with only two year of operation which means I am the second batch of this course. After registering, a three-day orientation has been held and led by our senior from the first batch. In this orientation, we had received various talks, did a lot of activities and went for a UUM library tour with seniors. The highlight of the program is during Malam Kebudayaan which I involved in coir and sang ‘Gemuruh’ by Faizal Tahir. It was undeniable fun though. This orientation precisely helps us build our confident level in approaching others and boost up our communication skill.




There are a lot more butttttt to be continue......... 
Next throwback diary would be; Study Trip to Thailand! 

Comments

Popular Posts